Even if you don’t own a home in Plain City, OH, you still want to protect yourself financially. Renters insurance is a great way to do this and comes with many different benefits.
It’s important to remember that your landlord’s insurance in Plain City, OH won’t cover you if disaster strikes. While it covers the structure of the building, it doesn’t include any of your things. Renters issuance will cover your belongings. Even though you may not think your stuff is worth that much, the cost of replacing just a few items can add up. There are also added benefits of having renters insurance you can discuss with your agent at Smucker Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Cost of a Hotel after Disaster: You won’t have to figure out a new place to live if your rented space is going to be undergoing repairs after a disaster. There is additional living expenses coverage in your renter’s insurance should your place become uninhabitable, and you need to live somewhere else.
- Medical Expenses for Guests Injured at Your Apartment: If there is a visitor that is injured at your rented space, then renters insurance pays medical bills up to the stated limit.
- Legal Costs if Sued: If you accidentally hurt somebody or someone is injured at your apartment, then renters insurance helps cover your legal costs and the judgments the court awards. This also includes damages and injuries that you and your family members cause.
- Items You Have Borrowed or Rented: Your policy covers items that are in your possession. This includes property that you have borrowed, rented, or own.
- Your Belongings Away from Home: If you are away from home, then your belongings are still covered for the perils listed in the policy. For example, if your luggage gets stolen from your hotel room or items are stolen from your car, you are covered up to a certain amount.
Contact Smucker Insurance Agency, Inc. to get a quote on renters insurance.